We want to make it as easy as possible for Android Emulator users to become Android Emulator contributors, so we’ve created this guide to help you get started. We have multiple tracks to cater to people of varying interests.
In addition to Open Source Development, there are also Documentation, Translation, and UX Design tracks. Documentation, Translation, and UX Design are all just as important as code, and we’d be happy to welcome your contributions.
If you need any help while contributing to Android Emulator, below are some of the resources that are available.
- Ask questions over Email.
- Get in touch with Merge Request Coaches or Project managers. To find a merge request coach, go to the GitLab Team Page and search for “merge request coach”. You can also mention Merge Request Coaches by typing
@gitlab-org/coachesin a comment.
- Find reviewers & maintainers of Android Emulator projects in our handbook and mention them in a comment.
- If you have feature ideas/questions, you can reach out to product team members.
- For any other questions or feedback, please email