As a blogger and content creator, I fall under the publisher category, I’m required by law to comply with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising and applicable laws from India with regards to digital media and publishing content.”
As a human, being transparent is the right thing to do. That’s why I’m creating this disclosure page to let you know that I may get some kind of incentive or benefit out of the content that I have presented or delivered through any of the digital channels.
Every now and then I include information about products or services in my posts and pages that directly or indirectly provide monetary or other substantial benefits to me.
If you’re reading this blog, then you should know:
- I may get a direct or indect benefit from every post and page I put on this blog. Whether that is a monetary or simple joy of helping others, I’m benefiting from it.
- If you see an external link with a prefix /go/, then it indicates that is an affiliate link. What that means is if you click on that link and purchase a product, then at a no-additional cost to you, I will receive an affiliate commission.
- I also write about my own products, solutions, creation and digital properties, so in a way those projects can or may get additional PR and exposure.
- Currently I’m not running any company or utilize my current emloyement hours to work on something related to my own work or projects; hence most of the things I work or contribute to are done in lesuire time irrespective of my current or past employement.
- I attend and speak at a lot of events. I usually get compensated for the speaking engagement. Occasionally I may receive Press benefits to attend larger conferences.
- I might get freebies based on the tests and reviews with regards to the solution, product or service that I work on. Often vendors/manufacturues, firms might send me those freebies in exchange for a review. However, that doesn’t mean that they will definitely get a positive review. I try to bring out the utility and sense of the things I review.
I’m a participant also known as Publisher in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
It’s important that I emphasize that the words on this blog are mine and are not influenced by any sort of compensation.
I generally recommend products or services I use personally and/or believe will add value to my readers.
Whereas I also recommend products or services that I’ve been in association with and have adequate knowledge of and have researched it well before suggesting.
If you have any questions regarding the above, then please do not hesitate to contact me by using the contact page.
Ashish Dung Dung