This cookie statement was last updated on September 1, 2020 and applies to residents of the United States, Canada, United Kingdom and European Economic Area.
2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. A cookie itself does not contain or collect information. However, when it is read by a server via a web browser it can help a website deliver a more user-friendly service by, for example, remembering previous account details..
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of programme code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Manage your consent settings
6. Third parties
7.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the products or services you are interested in. (We may place these cookies without your consent.)
EU Residents: 7.2 Analytical cookies
We use analytical cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these analytical cookies we get insights in the usage of our website. We ask your permission to place analytical cookies.
7.2 Advertising cookies
On this website we use advertising cookies, enabling us to personalize the advertisements for you, and we (and third parties) gain insights into the campaign results. This happens based on a profile we create based on your click and surfing on and outside https://ashishdungdung.com. With these cookies you, as website visitor are linked to a unique ID, so you do not see the same ad more than once for example.
You can object to the tracking by these cookies by clicking the relevant checkboxes Here.
EU / UK Residents: Because these cookies are marked as tracking cookies, we ask your permission to place these.
7.3 Social media buttons
On our website we have included buttons for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to promote webpages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. These buttons work using pieces of code coming from Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn themselves. This code places cookies. These social media buttons also can store and process certain information, so a personalized advertisement can be shown to you.
Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data which they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anonymized as much as possible. Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are located in the United States.
8. Placed cookies
To keep your choices, cookies are stored on your device. Some cookies are set by third party media and advertising partners, as well as other service providers. The names, retention and function of these placed cookies are outlined here as set by the third party.
9. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- you may submit a request for access to the data we process about you;
- you may object to the processing;
- you may request an overview, in a commonly used format, of the data we process about you;
- you may request correction or deletion of the data if it is incorrect or not or no longer relevant, or to ask to restrict the processing of the data.
Important Information for California Residents: Although we do not formally sell personal information, the information transferred to service providers via “Functional Cookies” and “Marketing Cookies” might constitute a “sale” under the California Consumer Privacy Act. In order to opt-out of the “sale” of your information, turn off “Functional Cookies” and “Marketing Cookies” and then press the save settings button.
Important Information for Canadian Residents:
- You may request correction or deletion of the data if it is incorrect or not or no longer relevant. Where appropriate, the amended information shall be transmitted to third parties having access to the information in question.
- You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. You will be informed of the implications of such withdrawal.
- You have the right to address a challenge concerning non-compliance with PIPEDA to our organization and, if the issue is not resolved, to the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada.
Important Information for UK and EU Residents:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the bottom of this cookie statement. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you. UK Residents also have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)). EU Residents also have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (the Data Protection Authority).
10. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, we have linked to instructions on how to adjust/delete cookies on some of the more common devices below. Please find examples of guides on how to block cookies and how to remove cookies in the various browsers for PCs and Macs:
Or, in Canada, you can indicate your preferences on the following page: https://youradchoices.ca. For UK and EU residents, please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
11. Contact details
AD2, Ash Digital Services
New PNT Colony, Sector 6,
Raurkela OD 769002