Paying your Ortel Bill The Easy Way
“Did you know that you can quickly pay Ortel Broadband and cable bill online ?”
Oh, you Didn’t knew? That, not a problem, now you know right! 🙂
Well, ortel has been criticized over few years for lack of support, slow internet problems, high ping, with numerous disconnections and modem offline issues. I’m an Ortel Broadband user and have been helping those who are suffering from its bad service.
I wrote this tutorial to make other Ortel users aware that instead of paying their bills manually to the collecting agent they can now pay their Ortel bill online which is more convenient.
Well paying your Ortel bill’s online is convenient and now you can pay anytime and anywhere you want.
With this facility now you can pay your all your ortel bills quickly, be it Ortel Cable, Ortel Broadband or Ortel Phone.
You get these Payment Methods while paying online: Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Cash Cards, etc.
Why pay Ortel Bill online?
It does have many benefits over the conventional method of paying bills.
Now you can Pay your bills anytime and anywhere no matter where you are and what time is it.
- You get 3% discount on your bill every time you pay your bill online.
- Various Payment Methods
- You can pay for Broadband connection
- You can pay for your Cable connection
- You can pay for Your E-Phone
- The best one – Now you don’t have to deal with any mid person who’s either rude or arrogant. As you will pay your bill online its pretty instant, faster and even safer.
##Follow these Steps to pay your bill online in Ortel’s Official Website
- Goto Ortel Communications Website -> http://www.ortelcom.com
- Login to your customer profile.
- Go to bill payments
- See your bill statement and select it.
- Proceed towards payment page
- Enter your details
- Pay your bill
- Done !
##There’s another method to pay which is also faster as you don’t have to log in.
You can also choose to pay instantly.
- Goto -> http://www.ortelcom.com/Instantpayrequest.asp
- Enter your Ortel Customer Number
- View your bill
- Select a payment method
- Confirm and pay the amount
- Bill Payment Completed
Check out these other useful articles:
-> Ortel Broadband Plans
-> Troubleshooting Tips For Ortel Broadband Users