This tutorial will teach some simple steps so that you can access Files on your PC from BlueStacks Android Emulator. This is based on BlueStacks App Player for Windows v 0.9.0.4049 and higher.
1) On your PC, select files you wish to copy to BlueStacks, e.g., a few pictures.
2) Paste the pictures to the BlueStacks shared folder to C:ProgramDataBlueStacksUserDataSharedFolder.
Note that you may have chosen to create the User Data on a drive other than C:/ .
4) Launch the ES File Explorer in BlueStacks.
5) The ES File Explorer lets you view the Android folders within BlueStacks. Windows folder is introduced to enable data sharing between your PC (Windows) and Android.
6) Within Windows Folder, the BstSharedFolder lets you access the Windows shared folder C:ProgramDataBlueStacksUserDataSharedFolder.
You will be able to view and update the contents of the Windows shared folder in this fashion.
Thanks for reading this tutorial, hope it helped you to solve your problem.
-> How to Install Bluestacks App Player?
-> Pre-Requisites For Android Emulators