Import Unity Ads SDK in Android Studio
This tutorial will guide you how to import Unity Ads SDK in Android Studio.
The most simple steps.
- Download and unzip master zip from github.
- Go Android Studio File –> Open Module Settings –> click plus button.
- When dialog open, you should choose Eclipse project module.
- Select the unity-ads package in the master project.
- And Finish.
Stay happy to code 🙂
To answer your question. You shouldn’t need to put anything there. It’s only if you want to be able to view the source of the library – intelli-sense.
That being said, I didn’t like that setup and went a different route which I found easier.
Here’s what I did.
- Download and unzip the master zip (pre-built packages)
- Copy or move the
./unity-ads-sdk-master/unity-ads/libs/unity-ads.jarto your projects
- Copy the permissions and Activity definition from the provided AndroidManifest.xml file.
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" android:maxSdkVersion="18" />
- Might need to refresh from your Gradle tool window.
- Follow rest of instructions starting from Integrate Unity Ads to Your Codebase
I will be soon uploading a video tutorial, till then please refer to this written tutorial.